Effective Date: November 2020
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Platform, and may include:
- Information that you choose directly to share with us, either by entering it on our Platform or provide it to us in any other way (such as when you contact us). This type of information will usually include the following types of information:
- Personal Information (as such term is defined by applicable law) with respect to your identity and contact details, which usually includes your name, email address, phone number, company, location and other contact information that identifies an individual personally. This information depends on your interaction with our Platform, however, will include the following: (i) if you choose to subscribe to our mailing list, all information provided by you at the subscription (ii) if you choose to subscribe to our investors publications, all information provided by you at the subscription (iii) if you choose to share your resume with us using our “careers” tool, your contact details, you CV and any additional information provided by you and (iv) if you choose to use our App or the Demo, you will be requested to create an account and register by providing personal information (such as, full name, contact information, email address, phone number, location and company name).
- Information with respect to your taste, food preferences, product characterization, product and food interests and additional information that you wish to provide in order to use the Demo.
All such information will be collected by us and shall be deemed information that your choose to share with us;
- Personal Information that we collect automatically about you when you use the Platform, from different sources and in various ways. Such information usually includes search terms, viewing, clicking and search history, communications, traffic data, device information (including IP), browser type and version, type and version of your operating system, and additional information relating to how you interact with the Platform and the services provided therein. As part of your app usage, we may share such Personal Information with third parties as further described in section 5. This information may also be collected by using third-party data sources (including analytics and tracking), as well as other third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, as further elaborated below; and
- information we infer or generate from other data collected in accordance with sub-section (i) and (ii). This type of information will be collected on an aggregate or de-identified basis and will not be considered as “personal information”.
- We may also collect other and additional information, with your permission.
Please be aware that you are not legally required to provide us with any information and any information will be provided by you voluntarily and at your discretion. However, if you choose not to provide the information, you may not be able to use the Platform or certain features of the Platform.
2. How Do We Use Third-Party Analytics and Tracking?
The list of cookies which are being used in the Platform is available in our site, and may be amended from time to time.
We use automated devices and applications, as described below, to evaluate our Platform and its usage by visitors. We use these tools to help us improve our Platform, its overall performance and user experiences.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics and opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. An opt-out cookie will be set on the device, which prevents the future collection of your data when using this Platform.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
Please note that on the Platform, Google Analytics code is supplemented by Google to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
3. What About Children on our Platform?
Our Platform is not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
4. How Do We Use Your Information?
We collect and use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information, including information from third parties, for the following purposes that we consider in our legitimate interests:
- To provide you with the Platform and with our services (such ad, investor relations and mailing list, if you choose to subscribe to such services) and for the functionality of the Platform.
- To communicate with you (via email or other platforms), such as to respond to your requests/inquiries.
- To contact you in case we identify that we may be interested in information regarding our additional line of products or additional services or that we may cooperate or collaborate in any way.
- If you choose to use the Demo, we will save your preferences and information to contact you in the future once our products are available to purchase and we shall further use your preferences to customize the product offered to you in our future platform.
- To better understand how users access and use our Platform, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to respond to user preferences, to support, maintain, develop, improve, customize, optimize, customize, optimize, implement, operate and modify the Platform and the services provided by the Platform (including its underlying technology, algorithms and models), and to use a de-identified copy of information for our internal analytical, research and development purposes.
- To identify, detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or prohibited uses of the Platform, viruses, frauds or violation of the Terms, the Policy or any applicable law and to ensure the safety of the Platform’s users.
- We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Platform or your use thereof.
Your consent serves as the legal basis for the collection and processing of your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
5. Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
- Service Providers/Agents. We may disclose your information to third parties, including service providers, independent contractors, and affiliates that perform functions on our behalf and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. Examples include: analyzing data, analytics companies who collect browsing information and profiling information relating to marketing and promotional purposes.
- We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform these services and functions on our behalf. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Prior to engaging with any third party, we will assess the security risks involved in contracting with such third party and define its obligations with respect to the data security and confidentiality. Although efforts are made by us, we are unable to guarantee that each third party with whom we will contract and to whom the information will be transferred will meet their obligations.
- We may share non personal, aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for our business purposes (such as development and research).
- We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Platform or your use thereof to third parties, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your information in a way that differs materially from this Policy.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for any other purpose without your consent.
6. What About Third-Party Links?
7. How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Platform, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Platform, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that most mobile provide their users with tools to control your data and to secure your information. Please be aware of these tools.
8. Will You Transfer My Information Outside of My Home Country?
We may transfer certain information outside to other countries, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
9. Can I Access, Update, Correct, or Delete My Personal Information?
You have the right to view, correct and delete the personal information that we hold about you.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. If you wish to view, correct or delete your personal information please contact us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
10. With respect to your Personal Information, you have the right to:
- update or correct the account information that you have provided to us by editing your account settings;
- deactivate your account by editing your account settings or by contacting us;
- delete your account through your account settings or by contacting us;
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
- request corrections of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
- restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling; and
- receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
11.How Long Do You Retain my Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected as described above, where it is in our legitimate interest, or to comply with our legal obligations. Following such a period, we will delete the personal information from our internal systems. Please note that we may keep copies of de-identified or aggregate information (provided that it does not includes personal information).
You have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
12. How do I get in touch with you?
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at contact us or Info@savor-eat.com.
13. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information, we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.