Leave your details and we'll be in touch shortly.
Just leave your name and email.
A member of our team will be in touch soon.
Your message has been sent.
Please register with your details to try our demo.
SavorEat ltd. is a fast-growing, public Food-Tech Startup. We are developing plant-based meat-replacement products which are prepared and cooked by an innovative automated machine. This machine is a state of the art, multidisciplinary, Industry4.0 solution, based on Additive Manufacturing (AM) methods, which allow for customization of each food-product to the specific customer’s requirements. The full solution includes the machine itself and supporting cloud-based software solution.
WE BELIEVE THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE FOOD MARKET!
We are moving fast and regularly collaborate with the top professionals and companies in the Israeli capital equipment Industry.
We are growing fast and looking for an energetic R&D Integrator to run with us and be a full part of our R&D team.
We are more than willing to provide mentoring for candidates who see their future in R&D/Engineering management team.
As a R&D Integrator in SavorEat you will:
• Execute Integration process of Multi – Disciplinary system include electricity wiring, mechanical assemblies, and machine SW parameters definition.
• Design and Execute machine testing procedures to R&D new prototypes.
• Perform daily maintenance to lab prototypes including mechanical/SW calibrations.
• Technical support to other R&D teammates with tests execution.
• Prepare the machine before shipment, include ATP and machine readiness to packing and shipping.
• Be thoroughly familiar with the mechanical assemblies and electricity wiring of the machine.
• Perform machine troubleshooting when any issue/error occurred, analyze and supply solution or technological mitigation.
• Purchase, Maintain and calibrate lab testing tools.
• Closely collaborate with other professionals in the R&D team.
• Perform Machine site-installation.
• Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic practical engineer- A MUST.
• Hands-on experience in machine integration of multidisciplinary system- an advantage
• Ability to read and understand Mechanical/Electricity wiring diagram.
• Full Hebrew and English proficiency
• Can-do and problem- solving approach
• Team player, but also independent and able to take initiatives
• Experience in the Food-tech industry – an advantage
• Certified electrician diploma – an advantage.