Leave your details and we'll be in touch shortly.
Just leave your name and email.
A member of our team will be in touch soon.
Your message has been sent.
Please register with your details to try our demo.
An account will be created for you on our site and you'll be able log back in and review your demo orders history.
SavorEat is a public, fast growing Food-Tech Startup company which is rapidly developing plant-based meat-replacement products which are made by a IoT based robotic device.
This process is a state of the art Industry4.0 solution, based on Additive Manufacturing (AM) methods, which allow for customization of each dish to the specific customer’s requirements.
We and collaborate with the top professionals and companies in the capital equipment Industry.
We are looking for an energetic lead software engineer to run with us.
As a Lead Software engineer in SavorEat you will:
• Act as the product manager for all the software solutions of the compnay
• Participate in design of multidisciplinary projects, including materials science, software, electronics and mechanics
• Design of software architecture of highly automated and connected systems
• Hands on software implementation of an embedded control system
• Collaborate with contractors and manufacturers, for prototypes and serial production
• Define and lead proof tests
• Closely collaborate with other professionals in the R&D team
• Help grow the software team in the company
• B.Sc. in Software Engineering, Computer science or similar degree
• At least 3 years of hands on experience in design and implementation of connected automation control systems
• Proven experience in development of cloud-based solutions, including infrastructure for data collection and analytics.
• Experience in mobile applications development – an advantage
• Experience in GUI definition and design – an advantage
• Full Hebrew and English proficiency
• Can-do and problem-solving approach
• Team player, but also independent and able to take initiatives
• Experience in the Food-tech industry – an advantage