Leave your details and we'll be in touch shortly.
Just leave your name and email.
A member of our team will be in touch soon.
Your message has been sent.
Please register with your details to try our demo.
An account will be created for you on our site and you'll be able log back in and review your demo orders history.
SavorEat is a young and vibrant Food-Tech Startup. We are rapidly developing plant-based meat-replacement products which are made by fully automated solution Robot-chef.
Our Robo-chef is a state-of-the-art Industry4.0 solution, including: fully connected Robot, cloud based operating system and Additive Manufacturing (AM) methods, which allow for customization of each food product to the specific customer’s requirements.
WE BELIEVE THIS IS THE FUTURE OF THE FOOD MARKET!
We are growing fast and looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Business Development to help us expand our business relationships and growth opportunities globally
As a Head of Business Development in SavorEat you will:
• Develop and implement business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
• Manage both our existing pipeline and developing new business opportunities
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
• Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies.
• Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
• Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
• Closely collaborate with company’s executives and global partners.
• 3+ years of experience in leading global BizDev unit in a tech/food field – a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – a must, additional languages – an advantage
• Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
• Proven ability to plan and manage resources
• At least 30% business traveling as part of the position
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA is preferred
• Can-do and problem-solving approach
• Team player